Last Modified: 04/17/2018
Information We Collect
In order to provide various services to our visitors, it is necessary for VRM to collect information during your visit to our website. This information includes any information you give us directly (such as but not limited to your name, email address, phone number, etc.) as found on our contact forms, and may also include information that your web browser or Internet Service Provider supply to us such as your web browser user agent, IP address, duration of your visit to our website, and the pages you visit while on our website.Your web browser, device, or computer may give us information such as the type of device, device resolution, the operating system, or unique device identifiers. We collect information related to all of these device characteristics.
How We Use Your InformationVRM may use your information in the following ways:
- We may use the information discovered for statistical analysis and market research.
We may use your information to determine changes necessary for our website to support a wide range of devices and browsers.
We may combine the information we receive from you on our site with other records and shared services with third parties for our use to market products and services to you.
- We may disclose personally identifiable information that we receive from you and from third party sources to market products and services to you. Third parties may not meet all of the same requirements as our private policy.
When you request information, it may be necessary to forward that information to third parties to get you the information you need.
- We will never sell your email address to third party marketing services.
- We will disclose your information when required to do so by law or by request of law enforcement agencies.
- Agents and employees of our company may share information with one another for marketing and sales purposes.
- If you choose to submit content for reviews or testimonials, we may publish that information on our website.
- We may use your information for behavioral tracking to determine the best way to render pages on our website.
Your Privacy Options
At your request, we will remove certain personally identifiable information found on our website, testimonials that identify you by name, or other publicly rendered details. This does not include information we keep such as emails or communications with you or information that is required to be kept by law. This does not include information that is stored in a temporary manner such as log files (which expire within six months). Please email us if you find your name or other information displayed on our website that you would like removed, and your request should be authorized within 10 days.
Third Party Information Collection
Some of our services contain third party scripts and services whose privacy policies may differ from ours. We may also link to third party websites. You will need to consult with those third parties to view their private policies as we have no control over third party privacy policies or their use of this information.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies